We’ve reached another yearly finale podcast! In this edition of the Podcast, I play selections of the “best” film scores of the year. While the scores I selected are enjoyable, the year as a whole was a grave disappointment. There wasn’t much of any quality soundtracks to select from. Hopefully, scores improve next year.
Track selections in this podcast:
1) “End Credit Suite” from Mary Poppins Returns by Marc Shaiman
2) “Spread the Word” from Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Griswald by James Newton Howard
3) “Free Fall” from Mission: Impossible – Fallout by Lorne Balfe
4) “Clara’s New World” from The Nutcracker and the Four Realms by James Newton Howard
5) “End Credit Suite” from First Man by Justin Hurwitz